An elegant b&b in the historic center of Palermo, with large and spacious rooms equipped with every comfort!!
The elegant apartment, located on the second floor with elevator, is characterized by the large rooms with vaulted roofs decorated; the accurate style furnishings, from the Liberty to the Decò, reproduce the atmosphere of the 1800s and the 1900s.
Our rooms are named after the three popular markets of Palermo: Vucciria, Ballarò, Capo. They are all equipped with bright and comfortable rooms, isolated from outside noise thanks to double-glazed French windows.
All rooms are furnished with a double bed (king size) and one or two additional single beds, wardrobe, writing desk and small armchairs.
In the large breakfast room, with a seating area, TV and relaxation area with library, a rich breakfast is served with typical Sicilian products. Very well connected with the port, airport and the central station, in the B&B Cavour the Count Camillo you will find the hospitality, the warmth and the welcome typical of the land of Sicily.
Services and house rules
Check in: 12:00 – 19:00
Check out: 08:00 – 10:30
- Discounts are available for groups and extended periods of stay.
- For children under the age of four, the stay is free.
- Daily cleaning is done if the room is vacated by 10:30am.If you check out after the scheduled time, the rate will be charged for the next day, unless otherwise agreed.
- If the check out takes place after the scheduled time, the rate for the following day will be charged, unless otherwise agreed.
- You can leave your luggage in storage at the B&B at no extra charge. The manager assumes no responsibility on the part of the operator.
- At the time of booking will be required name and surname of the reference person, mobile phone number, e-mail and arrival time.