B&B in the center of Palermo
The elegant apartment is on the second floor, is characterized by large rooms with vaulted ceilings decorated; the careful style furnishings, from Art Nouveau to Deco, reproducing the atmosphere 800 and ‘900. Our rooms are named after the three popular markets of Palermo: Vucciria, Ballarò, Capo. They are all equipped with bright and comfortable environment, isolated from external noises thanks to double-glazed room-glass doors. In the large breakfast room, with seating area, TV and relaxation area with library, it offers a rich breakfast with typical products of the Sicilian tradition. Well connected with the port, Aereporto and the main railway station, the B&B Cavour il Conte Camillo you will find the hospitality, the warmth and hospitality typical of Sicily.
Internet connection, Parking at 200 meters (surcharge), Bicycle rental, Luggage Storage, Car Rental, Guided Tours, Cooking Tours.
Prices are per room per night with breakfast and room reorganization included in the price.
Rates may vary according to availability, accommodation, period and duration of stay.
- Discounts are available for groups and extended periods of stay.
- For children under the age of four, the stay is free.
- Daily cleaning is done if the room is vacated by 10:30am.If you check out after the scheduled time, the rate will be charged for the next day, unless otherwise agreed.
- You can leave your luggage in storage at the B & B at no extra charge. The manager assumes no responsibility on the part of the operator.
- At the time of booking will be required name and surname of the reference person, mobile phone number, e-mail and arrival time.
Check in time 12:00am – 19:00pm – different times can be arranged on request
Check out 08:00am – 10:30am
Payments accepted: Cash,Paypal, Bancomat, Visa and MasterCard